Elementos de construção, muitas vezes tem de ser restaurada ou mesmo substituído por causa de danos causados pela corrosão do reforço de aço, que conduz a uma destruição da estrutura de concreto. Isto é particularmente verdadeiro para os componentes expostos a sal. Com a implantação de reforços PRFV, a corrosão é um problema do passado. Ele reduz drasticamente o número de reparos necessários aos componentes de construção. Reforços de PRFV são aplicados principalmente em concreto e peças polímero de construção de concreto.
When steel reaches its limits, the more environmentally friendly glass fibre reinforcement is used. Due to its durability and high resistance to external influences, renovation work and cracks in concrete are significantly reduced.
Fibrolux offers a glass fibre based reinforcement system that fully meets the requirements of sustainability, durability, efficiency and cost saving.
As a structural engineering material, steel has been a success story since the industrial revolution. However, steel also has disadvantages, which are outweighed by the GRP reinforcement.
GRP reinforcement mats have some unbeatable advantages over steel, which have made them indispensable in a wide range of applications in construction projects for several years now.
- Corrosion-free - Durability
- Very high tensile strength with the same Ø compared to steel
- enables a low concrete cover
- chemical permanence
- electrically/thermally non-conductive
- easy machinability and processing
- very low weight despite its many properties
- easy practical handling with spacers and cable ties
- high load-bearing capacity of the material
- Economy/cost saving, smaller Ø required
Plastering walls becomes easier.
- Adhesion to the substrate is better and
- The application of material is reduced.
- The formation of cracks is almost impossible.
The same advantages as for plastering walls also apply to plastering ceilings. Here the improved adhesion of the plaster is even more important.
The repair of components, even in difficult places, is particularly facilitated by the easy handling and processing of GRP mesh mats and is completed in a shorter time.
Due to its flexibility, the mats are particularly suitable for reinforcing round surfaces.